The resource we are looking for will be part of the maintenance team and will report to the Maintenance Manager.
The resource will support other employees in carrying out ordinary and extraordinary mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Technical high school diploma (mechanical or electronic technician)
- Good knowledge of using the main IT tools
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Ability to diagnose and find electro-mechanical faults
- Ability to read electric diagrams
- Knowledge of PLCs
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, depending on job requirements
Highly focused in terms of results, willingness to grow, and determination
Initial fixed-term contract with the aim of recruitment, with opportunities for training and professional growth. Salary according to the level of experience. Willingness to work in 3 shifts and be on-call at weekends.